- Will not harm enamel on teeth like other acidic coconut oils
- Contains no toxic solvents, chemicals or fillers
- Will not harm fillings or dental work
How To Use:
- Swish one tablespoon for five to twenty minutes.
- Spit in the trash can rinse, then brush teeth as normal.
- Suggested use: two to three times a week
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Oil Pulling is an ancient practice that is receiving recent interest due to it becoming an adjunct in people's oral hygiene routine. Coconut oil has been found to be an ideal choice due to the lauric acid binding with the bacteria in the mouth during the “pulling” process. We recommend starting pulling for five minutes, then increase the time gradually. Move the oil around your mouth as if it were mouthwash, but do not gargle or swallow.