Peppermint Oil Pulling 2oz
Skinny & Co. Peppermint Oil Pulling Coconut Oil will help you achieve an overall healthier mouth. Including oil pulling in your daily routine prior to brushing your teeth will lead to fresher breath, cleaner teeth, and healthier gums.
Oil pulling benefits your overall oral hygiene and health in the following ways:
• Freshens breath while you swish the oil in your mouth
• Cleans your teeth while you swish the oil in your mouth
• Contains no toxic solvents, chemicals, or fillers
• Does not harm enamel on teeth like other acidic oils
• Does not harm fillings or existing dental work
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Begin with a teaspoon-sized amount of Peppermint Oil Pulling Coconut Oil. Swish around in the mouth for at least five minutes and up to twenty minutes. (Start with a smaller amount of time and eventually work up to longer periods.) When finished, spit the oil into a trash can and brush your teeth as you normally would.
Note: Do not swallow or gargle the oil. When oil pulling, there are toxins that are “pulled” from the teeth, and should be disposed of in a trash receptacle.