People have long been obsessed with lips. Our lips play a crucial role in communication, eating, and human intimacy. They are extremely sensitive, exposed, and prone to damage. As a result, protecting the lips with the right products is very important, and protecting them will help ensure they stay soft, plump, and looking young.
The importance of lip care
The skin is your largest organ, and the lips are the most sensitive part. What you put on them matters since there are blood vessels directly under the top layers of skin. Whatever goes onto the lips is immediately absorbed into the blood stream. Sadly, most lip products today are petroleum based and loaded with chemicals and preservatives. Yuck!
Coconut oil lip balm
For Skinny & Co, the progression into lip balm was inevitable. Our patented NutraLock™ coconut oil is about as good of a base as you could ask for…
- Coconut oil has a natural SPF of 4-7 and the antioxidants in it further protect lips from sun damage
- Skinny Coconut oil is completely chemical-free
- Coconut oil tastes great (no lingering aftertaste like other products)
- Coconut oil will not dry out your lips after extended use like other lip products
- The fatty acids in coconut oil possess antimicrobial, antibacterial, and healing qualities that decrease the healing time and scarring caused by sores
The best lip balm available
Coconut oil is a superb product for skin and lips on its own, but we took it a step further and blended our coconut oil with four natural ingredients to formulate what we think is easily the best lip balm on the market today.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant powerhouse and thus a fantastic defense against pollution and UV sunlight.
- Sustainably sourced beeswax acts as a humectant (which attracts moisture to the lips!). It smells like delicious honey, and it helps the lip balm stay firm even on high-heat days.
- Cocoa butter has an amazing array of its own fatty acids that make an awesome compliment to those found naturally in coconut oil. Additionally, cocoa butter is a known anti-inflammatory and free-radical scavenger.
- Therapeutic grade peppermint oil smells and tastes delicious. It is also known to bring calm and balance those who use it.
About Skinny & Co. Lip Balm
Our lip balm has quickly become one of our most beloved products. It’s long lasting and effective results have quickly amassed some of our favorite customer reviews… And, sid we mention is doubles as a killer cuticle and nail treatment?
So, take the Skinny & Co. Lip Balm challenge today and be well on your way to living a chemical-free lifestyle; we dare you to find a better lip balm!