Our Vanilla Sugar Scrub is a one-step wonder to uncover your glow! Wondering how to get the most of out of it? Read on for 8 ways to use our amazing Sugar Scrub!
Meet Your Summer Bestie
The Skinny Vanilla Sugar Scrub is created with only THREE natural ingredients - our patented Skinny Coconut Oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla beans. This fabulous multitasker cleanses, exfoliates, and moisturizes at once, all while smelling like your favorite dessert. #winning
Ready to jump in and use it? Let's get started!
8 Ways to use The Skinny Vanilla Sugar Scrub
3. Shaving - Use The Skinny Sugar scrub once a week before or while shaving to remove dead skin cells and prevent razor burn. When used in a warm shower, it glides on smoothly and works as a great barrier for shaving!
5. Beard Treatment - (Men need self-care, too!) After dousing your beard and face with warm water, massage Sugar Scrub into beard to exfoliate and deeply moisturize skin.
6. Deep Hydration - Skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis need a little extra attention. Using Sugar Scrub on these areas removes dead skin cells and soothes irritated skin.
7. Moisturize Joints - Elbows, knees, and ankles are infamous for being extra dry and ashy. Use Sugar Scrub to slough away the dead skin in those areas and balance a ruddy skin tone.
8. Nail Care - Last but not least, rub Sugar Scrub into cuticles and nail beds to strengthen and moisturize problem areas. This is especially helpful for those who are outside or in water a lot.
Need this list in a printable version? We've got you covered!
How do YOU use The Skinny Sugar Scrub? What's your favorite way to use it? Tell us in the comments! 👇