Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe with Coconut Oil
This is a great drink to make at home on a cold day or whenever you want to think of fall.
- 1 cup coconut milk, almond milk, or milk of your choice
- 2 teaspoons raw honey or maple syrup (or 5 drops of stevia)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Skinny Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or mix of 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon with a sprinkle of cloves, ginger, and nutmeg)
- 1 espresso shot (or 3 tablespoons coffee or tea)
- Run the coconut oil jar under hot water to melt the top of the oil and make the coffee, tea, or espresso.
- Place all the ingredients except milk and coconut oil into a blender and begin processing until frothy.
- While blender is spinning, pour liquid coconut oil into the top of the blender.
- Once frothy, pour into coffee cup.
- Add whipped cream and extra pumpkin spice on top as desired (optional).