This grilled pizza makes 4 servings, tastes delicious, and only takes about 15-20 minutes. You'll need an outdoor grill or oven for the best experience. This recipe is great for summer weather or getting in the summer spirit.
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- Skinny Coconut Oil
- 4 ripe plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- Flour (for pushing out the dough)
- Heat grill to medium-high (400-450 degrees F).
- Place pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Divide into 4 pieces. Roll each piece into an 8-inch round crust, about ¼ inch thick. Place crusts on a floured baking sheet.
- Lay crusts directly on grill (they won't stay perfectly round). Cover grill and cook until crusts are lightly puffed and undersides are lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Using tongs, flip crusts. Immediately spread Skinny Coconut Oil over crusts. Top with tomatoes. Sprinkle with feta and pepper. Cover grill and cook until the undersides are lightly browned, about 3 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve immediately.