Just started the Keto diet, but CRAVING your old eating habits? We get it! Our Skinny Pure Coconut Oil can help with that. Our Coconut Oil can be used as a replacement for any regular cooking oil in every single dessert, especially the Keto ones! Brownies? Cookies? Lemon bars? Skinny Coconut Oil can help you make the perfectly delicious (and healthier) dessert.
Check out some of these recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth while also following your Keto diet!
Super Fudgy Keto Brownies
- 8 tablespoons Skinny Coconut Oil
- 2/3- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 11 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 eggs (at room temp.)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- Flaky sea salt (optional, but highly suggested!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom and sides of an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add Skinny Coconut Oil, sweetener, cocoa powder and salt to a medium heatproof bowl. Melt over a water bath whisking constantly (or use the microwave, in small increments). You'll want to heat it up until most of the sweetener has melted and the mixture is well incorporated. Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Add one egg at a time, whisking well after each one until completely incorporated. The texture should appear smooth, and the sweetener should completely dissolve into the mixture.
- Add the almond flour, whisking vigorously until fully blended (about a minute).
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until the center is just set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out moist. This really does vary (a lot!!) from oven to oven (think convection etc.), so give them a check from minute 15 the first time around, and remember that the brownies will continue to cook while they cool.
- Sprinkle with flakey sea salt (optional) and allow to cool completely on a rack. Lift brownies using the edges of the parchment paper and cut into desired size. To get extra clean edges, place in the freezer for 10 minutes prior to cutting.
- Enjoy your Skinny Keto Brownies!
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 tablespoons Skinny Coconut Oil
- 1 cup finely ground almond flour
- 2-4 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Scant 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 teaspoons almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Stir dry ingredients very well! Add wet to form a dough.
- Shape into cookies. Place on a cookie tray, and bake on the center rack 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool an additional 10 minutes before handling, as they are very delicate at first but firm up completely once cool.
- Enjoy your Skinny Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Keto Lemon Bars
For the crust:
- 1/2 cup Skinny Coconut Oil (at room temp.)
- 2 tablespoons Monkfruit sweetner
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup coconut flour, sifted
For the topping:
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut flour, sifted
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and generously rub an 8x8 inch pan with Skinny Coconut Oil. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat together the Monkfruit, Skinny Coconut Oil and pinch of salt until creamy and well combined. Stir in the coconut flour until a dough forms.
3. Press the dough evenly into the prepared pan and bake until just lightly golden brown, about 10 minutes. Once cooked, let cool for 30 minutes.
4. Lower the temperature of your oven to 325 degrees and ensure the oven rack is in the middle of the oven.
5. Once the crust has cooled, gently whisk together the eggs and lemon zest in a large bowl. Do NOT use an electric mixer here or you will over-beat the eggs and the topping with crack once baked. Use a hand whisk.
6. In a separate, medium bowl, lightly heat the lemon juice (a microwave will work). Whisk in the Monkfruit and stir until it is dissolved. Whisk the coconut flour into the lemon juice mixture, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, until well mixed. Make sure you continually whisk as you add the flour so that it doesn't clump up.
7. Pour the lemon juice mixture into the egg mixture, whisking while you pour, until evenly combined.
8. Pour the topping over top of the cooled crust and bake until it is just set, and the very center is just slightly jiggly, about 20-22 minutes. Let cool completely at room temperature. Then, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, best over-night. Let the crust completely cool, or it will be soft.
9. Using a sharp knife, cut the bars into squares once cool.
10. Enjoy your Skinny Lemon Bars!