Coconut oil has so many uses! It's a versatile product that promotes effortless well-being. Here are five easy ways to incorporate Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil into your daily beauty routine.
- Hand Lotion: In the colder weather, the thin skin on our hands takes quite a beating. To restore some of the moisture and give a little TLC, rub some Skinny & Co. Pure Beauty Coconut Oil on your hands. The oil will absorb quickly and leave your hands smooth and hydrated. Bonus Tip: Rub a little extra oil on your cuticles. If these guys get overlooked, they can crack and become painful. An extra step in ensuring healthy hands.
- Under Eye Moisturizer: The skin under our eyes is much thinner than any other part of our body. If neglected, it can cause dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. To combat these and premature aging, try rubbing a little coconut oil under the eyes. Bonus Tip: Use your ring finger and lightly dab. The ring finger is the weakest and most suitable for dealing with the delicate skin under the eyes.
- Highlight: Highlighting or “Strobing” has become a quickly rising trend in the cosmetics industry. To save a little money and time, grab your coconut oil! By tapping this on the tops of your cheekbones, the oil will attract more light to that region, bringing it forward, thus creating more dimension.
- Tinted Lip Balm: We love a bold lip color, but sometimes an occasion calls for something a little subtler. This doesn’t mean your lip game has to suffer! Rub the lipstick on the back of your hand and mix in some Skinny & Co. Pure Beauty Coconut Oil, then dab on your lips. This will not only bring a little color to your look but also help keep your lips healthy and moisturized. Bonus Tip: To keep some on the go, grab your Skinny & Co. Lip Balm, and mix your favorite color with the balm. Take it wherever you go for luscious lips!
- Make Up Remover: Coconut oil is a natural makeup remover that is gentle, yet powerful enough to breakdown even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. Try our Skinny & Co. Facial Oil made with lavender and chamomile essential oils that is kind to the most sensitive skin types.
Tell us how you're using coconut oil in your everyday routine!