When late night cravings hit, it’s easy to grab a quick bowl of ice cream or the nearest bag of chips. Those obviously aren’t the healthiest options, however. Luckily for you, we have a delicious and healthy recipe to combat those cravings!
Try this easy cracker recipe made with rosemary that satisfies the urge for a little crunch and salty bite.
Homemade rosemary crackers recipe
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp sea salt
2 tbsp Skinny Coconut Oil (melted)
1 egg (room temperature)
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut oil, egg, rosemary, black pepper, and water together.
- Combine the wet mix into the dry mix. If you find your mix too dry and crumbly, add a touch more water.
- Roll the dough until it is about a ¼ inch thick.
- Cut the dough into long vertical strips then horizontally creating small squares.
- Sprinkle with your desired amount of salt to taste, and place the pieces onto a baking sheet, separated slightly.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.